| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bayan-Ovoo in August is very mild at 16.7 °C (62.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 74.4mm (2.9in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 13:25 long and the longest day is 14:59 long with an average length of 14:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Bayan-Ovoo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bayan-Ovoo:
- Kyra, Russia - 198.6 kms (123.4 miles) N
- Baruunkharaa, Mongolia - 464.4 kms (288.6 miles) WNW
- Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - 392 kms (243.6 miles) W
- Underkhaan, Mongolia - 122.8 kms (76.3 miles) WSW
- Maanty, Mongolia - 351.9 kms (218.7 miles) W
- Choir, Mongolia - 330.2 kms (205.2 miles) WSW
- Mandalgovi, Mongolia - 497.4 kms (309.1 miles) WSW
- Sainshand, Mongolia - 355.4 kms (220.9 miles) SSW
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia - 450.7 kms (280 miles) S
- Erlian, China - 459.7 kms (285.7 miles) S