| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bayan-Ovoo in February is very cold at -18.3 °C (-0.940000000000005 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -10.5 °C (13.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -24.9 °C (-12.8 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 2.1mm (0.1in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:27 long and the longest day is 10:53 long with an average length of 10:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Bayan-Ovoo February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bayan-Ovoo:
- Kyra, Russia - 198.6 kms (123.4 miles) N
- Baruunkharaa, Mongolia - 464.4 kms (288.6 miles) WNW
- Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - 392 kms (243.6 miles) W
- Underkhaan, Mongolia - 122.8 kms (76.3 miles) WSW
- Maanty, Mongolia - 351.9 kms (218.7 miles) W
- Choir, Mongolia - 330.2 kms (205.2 miles) WSW
- Mandalgovi, Mongolia - 497.4 kms (309.1 miles) WSW
- Sainshand, Mongolia - 355.4 kms (220.9 miles) SSW
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia - 450.7 kms (280 miles) S
- Erlian, China - 459.7 kms (285.7 miles) S