| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bayan-Ovoo in November is very cold at -10.8 °C (12.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.2 °C (24.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -16.7 °C (1.9 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. An airy 5.6mm (0.2in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 8:41 long and the longest day is 9:51 long with an average length of 9:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Bayan-Ovoo November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bayan-Ovoo:
- Kyra, Russia - 198.6 kms (123.4 miles) N
- Baruunkharaa, Mongolia - 464.4 kms (288.6 miles) WNW
- Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - 392 kms (243.6 miles) W
- Underkhaan, Mongolia - 122.8 kms (76.3 miles) WSW
- Maanty, Mongolia - 351.9 kms (218.7 miles) W
- Choir, Mongolia - 330.2 kms (205.2 miles) WSW
- Mandalgovi, Mongolia - 497.4 kms (309.1 miles) WSW
- Sainshand, Mongolia - 355.4 kms (220.9 miles) SSW
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia - 450.7 kms (280 miles) S
- Erlian, China - 459.7 kms (285.7 miles) S